We offer clients a personal, friendly and comprehensive solution to their immigration and British nationality needs.
We have a dynamic and dedicated immigration team, headed by our principal solicitor Kabir Ahmed, who have a breadth of experience in all areas of Immigration and Asylum law, including:
- Employment visas, Sponsored Workers, Highly Skilled Workers, Ministers of Religion & Business Applications
- Family Visa Applications including; Marriage, Fiancé, Visitors, Dependant Relatives & Children
- Student Visa Applications including Post Study Worker Visas
- EU (EEA) Residence Permit Applications & Worker Registration Scheme
- UK Citizenship including; Naturalisation & Right of Abode Applications
- Bail for Detainees
- Applications for Overstayers and Illegal Entrants including; Long Residence and Claims under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Asylum & Human Rights Applications
- Judicial Review and High Court Injunctions
We deal with all areas of Immigration Law; from preparation of applications for Entry Clearance and Leave to Remain, advocacy at Appeal Hearings before Immigration Judges, to representation at the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
Kabir Ahmed & Co Solicitors offer competitive fees for all work undertaken.